February 2014 Weddings

Happy 4th of July...a day early

Happy 4th ladies.  Anyone have plans? 

We are heading up to Cincy in a few hours to catch the Red/Giants game, so excited.  Tomorrow we are hosting a pool party but it doesn't look too promising right now with a 90% chance of rain in the forecast.  Oh well can't win them all I guess.

Re: Happy 4th of July...a day early

• Saw my fiance today. We ate dinner out with my family, watched a movie and played Scrabble. Tomorrow probably just taking it easy. My family gets to see several fireworks shows from our deck so we'll watch those in the evening.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was in Ireland, and they definitely had a few pubs that were celebrating the 4th of July.  They had red, white, and blue balloons everywhere.  Of course, being Canadian I was sorry that I missed the Canada Day celebration there, but celebrating July 4th in Ireland - close enough, I'll take it. 

• kerbohl said:
    I was in Ireland, and they definitely had a few pubs that were celebrating the 4th of July.  They had red, white, and blue balloons everywhere.  Of course, being Canadian I was sorry that I missed the Canada Day celebration there, but celebrating July 4th in Ireland - close enough, I'll take it. 
    OMG this would make my year.  FI doesn't have any cares about going to Ireland but I would so love to.  Hope you are having a blast.  Be Safe!

• @Lissa1213 You should convince him to go - Ireland is amazing!  Dublin is such a lively city, and you see so many different people, especially if you stay at hostels.  And it is impossible to be bored there - we were there for three days, and we didn't see nearly everything that we wanted to, and that was only in Dublin.  The rest of Ireland is supposed to be just as nice or better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards