Rhode Island

Warwick Country Club

MrsB1122MrsB1122 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited July 2013 in Rhode Island
I am thinking of selecting this venue for our reception and was hoping to hear from other brides who are also using this venue. I looked at the pricing packet online, and the cost for the entrees seems reasonable...is there anything hidden that I'm not seeing? I'm assuming the rental room charge includes the table/chairs and linens? I'm an out of state bride so its a bit hard & any info on this place, especially pictures of the room & dance floor would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Re: Warwick Country Club

• Hello.  I just had my wedding at Warwick Country Club.  It was a stunning location and I was very happy with the staff.  I did have some unexpected expenses due to entree price increases in 2013.   The rental room charge does include tables and chairs, as well as linens, however the tablecloth included are short.  If you prefer for floor length, it is an extra charge per table.  I will be glad to message you a link my wedding pictures. 
  • Yes, please! Thank you so much!
  • amzybamzyb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Our wedding is at WCC in May 2014! But the only interaction with the venue that we have had at this point is placing the deposit and singing the contract. At what point should we expect to be in touch with them again? Did you have a tasting or just your pick entrees off the menu? Who did you work with there? Can I see your pictures too? Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards