Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photo Locations?

Hey ladies- Our ceremony is in Bridgeville and reception near the Airport, and I'm trying to figure out some areas to take photos after the ceremony. Do any of you know of any places that would be pretty in those areas? (we're talking in March, so I realize it could be snowy, rainy or sunny... who knows! haha) I had my heart set on photos down at the Mellon Institute but its just going to be too far of a drive. I asked Nevillewood and they were noncommittal since we aren't having our reception there. I don't live in the area so its hard for me to think of other options!

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Locations?

• I agree, the pictures can be really beaufitul there. I'm not entirely sure though because its still a little out of the way. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Moon has some wonderful parks with beautiful floral areas

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd seriously recommend Moon Park just off the Ewing exit of business 376. I use it for family portraiture a lot. 3 reasons: -Easy and convenient to get to, possibly made enroute for your day -It's got serious variety. There's a barn (converted to storage shed), pond, trail/woods. The entrance/exit is usually planted with flowers too. To get to the barn: drive in to park, pull past playground, follow up hill to right and park. There's an open field behind barn which is nice. For pond and trail, continue around loop, head down hill and park by the pond. To the left is the trail head. -As you head back to 376 there's a huge field on your right overlooking the airport where you can get to die for sunset pictures. Ignore the no trespassing signs, everyone does. I'm running mobile or I'd include the pix right here. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can find them on my site for now and I'll try to come back and post them correctly later. http://m.yougotluckyphotograp.wix.com/yougotlucky
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello all, I'm new here and this is my first post. We will be married in the south hills and we would definitely consider ourselves non traditional and off beat. We were hoping for our photos to have some edge, originality with an artistic rockstar feel to it. Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards