Wisconsin

Milwaukee Florists and photographers

Venue done, dress done, next tasks are Florists, and Photographers.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Milwaukee Florists and photographers

• I am going with Belle Fiori for flowers - I really liked them and very reasonably priced. They have do it yourself packages too which I am using for my reception flowers because they are very simple.

Fresh Design had really great ideas, but were crazy expensive.

I am using LotusFly Photography and she has some great packages! She has done my brother and SILs maternity/babu photos and I love her work.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• We used Urban Sense. They were fabulous: super creative, and very reasonably priced. We loved everything they put together for our wedding!
  • We are using Jess Fleur Fun.  They are so nice and easy to work with.  I would recommend our photographer too Daisy Fields Photography!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going with Belle Fiori for flowers - I really liked them and very reasonably priced. They have do it yourself packages too which I am using for my reception flowers because they are very simple.

I am using LotusFly Photography and she has some great packages! She has done my brother and SILs maternity/babu photos and I love her work.

A friend recommended LotusFly to us.  Their pictures were beautiful and they loved working with her.  They were our only local friends willing to recommened their wedding photag.  Everyone else steered us away from their various photographers due to bad experiences.  So that's a another credit to her.

We ended up going with Jadon Good.  We haven't had a shoot yet, but I love his products and we work well with his personality. 

A friend recommended LotusFly to us.  Their pictures were beautiful and they loved working with her.  They were our only local friends willing to recommened their wedding photag.  Everyone else steered us away from their various photographers due to bad experiences.  So that's a another credit to her.

We ended up going with Jadon Good.  We haven't had a shoot yet, but I love his products and we work well with his personality. 

I am so glad to hear this! We have our e-shoot on the 21st, I will let everyone know how I like it. :-)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Shawna at LotusFly is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards