New York-Long Island

**Wediing Items for Sale**

Hi All!

I am not on here much, but am finally getting around to selling some items from my wedding in March! Our theme was an elegant romance and our colors were deep plum and charcoal gray with touches of light green and light purple. Our wedding was originally planned for early November, but Hurricane Sandy had other plans so we had it postponed till March-and all of our colors and items were easily moved over. I can get you pictures upon request, if interested, you can either message me on here or email me at lindylou2k1@yahoo.com. I really want to get my basement back form all this wedding stuff! Haha

Here are the items:

13- 90x90 plum (very close to eggplant) sheer organza overlays- $4 each or 45 for all

1 Large birdcage (decorated with white and green hydrangeas, deep purple ribbon and a "card" sign that can be easily removed)- $25

2 baskets (one held programs, the other held our lavender toss, signs can be removed)- $3 each

5 bouquet vases- $1 each

20- 4x6 table frame numbers painted metallic charcoal-$3 each, if you would like the inserts can be added in

2- 5x7 charcoal frames (used for card table and thank you note)- $3.50 each

ivory cathedral length veil with simple edge and scattered swarovski crystals sewn in, no tears, never been worn (I was gifted another veil and no longer needed)- $40

Bride & Groom/Thank you signs, handpainted, look beautiful on the back of chairs or holding as a photo prop- grab them up for $40

All items can be picked up or shipped at an additional charge. I live in Bayside and work in Manhattan so if you are interested in purchasing any items, we can chat and figure something out :)

Congrats to all future brides!!

Re: **Wediing Items for Sale**

• HI, I am interested in the birdcage.  COuld oyu send me a pcture of it pleae?  Also , would you bewillng to ship it?  Thanks.
  • Can you email me pictures of items? Ewildermuth7@gmail.com
  • Pictures sent
  • Sorry, the birdcage had been sold.
  • Here are the updated list of items:

5 bouquet vases- $1 each

20- 4x6 table frame numbers painted metallic charcoal-$3 each, if you would like the inserts can be added in

2- 5x7 charcoal frames (used for card table and thank you note)- $3.50 each

ivory cathedral length veil with simple edge and scattered swarovski crystals sewn in, no tears, never been worn (I was gifted another veil and no longer needed)- $40

Email lindylou2k1@yahoo.com for pictures :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards