Florida-South Florida

DOC

Can any one recommend a DOC for the Broward County area?

Re: DOC

• I would recommend my DOC Heather from Just Chic Wedding Planning.  My FI and I met a couple of DOCs and we fell in love with her.  Very organized.  I know her email is heather@justchicweddings.com and her number is (954) 584-2282.  Good luck on your search.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Thank you very much, i will contact her!
  • I don't love Day Of Coordinators.  They don't know enough about you and have not seen your flowers or met your music people.  We used Yadi Rose Mercier (Events by Yadi Rose) for Month Of Coordinator and it was a huge relief to have her.  She was very helpful at flower samples, coordinating with the band and the Rabbi and the photographer.  She ran the rehearsal and ceremony with smooth transitions.  She also helped with table seating, hotel check ins, and welcome baskets.  If I had all that on my plate, I would have missed some very valuable time with my daughter. 
    There are reasons to extend the budget and music and coordinators are the two biggies.
  • eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Love our "Day of Coordinator" Danielle Pearson. And most of the planners you'll interview will tell you they are month of coordinators, it's very rare that someone would just show up the day of your wedding and run it for you, everyone I interviewed for a DOC position explained to me that they'd be there to guide me through planning from the moment I hired them (via emails & texts & calls) and them the month before the wedding they'd start to get into the nitty gritty, we'd meet to finalize everything, and from that point on they're the go-to person for every other venue and cross your t's and dot your 's. Danielle has gone above and beyond, goes to my florist meetings, venue walk throughs, is holding our cake tasting at her house, sourced linens, saved me more than her fee by suggesting vendors...I love love love her!
  • Hi! If you're still looking for Day of Coordinators, look into my planners, Amber and Chanda with Liz and Lex Events! They go above and beyond and are incredible! 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards