July 2013 Weddings
Options

Now the band leader is having emergency surgery....

so he won't be able to make it to the wedding. They have another guy who can do it who's been with the band for 15 years, so it's totally fine. i just feel more and more ironic about it that I refer to our wedding as the "lucky thirteen wedding." My wedding is haunted! It's so WEIRD!

For those who haven't heard or who can't remember the entire saga because you're all also brides with lives of your own, my hair stylist died, and then my cake baker broke her wrist. Everything is turning out fine. It's just so... creepy! 

Re: Now the band leader is having emergency surgery....

• Options
    Oh wow I remember your cake baker breaking her wrist but your hair stylist died too? That is so awful! Glad you are handling it all gracefully!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Everything happens in three's, so you are done!  Nothing else will happen :)
  • Options
    That really is so strange... good thing you handle this stuff like a champ!
  • Options
    jbolnick said:
    Everything happens in three's, so you are done!  Nothing else will happen :)
    Thats what my FSIL said :) I hope you're both right!

Thanks for the support ladies! Five days and all I have to do is learn how to be a wife... and apparently that's something that you can do over a much longer period of time ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards