Rhode Island
Options

It's Thyme Catering

Hi all! I just got engaged and my fiancé and I are planning a rustic chic wedding at my parents beautiful home in South Datmouth, MA next August. My dad initially recommended Russell Morin for catering, but after attending a party this weekend my parents seem even more excited about a smaller caterer called It's Thyme Catering...aka NE Clam Jams. I sent an initial email inquiry to It's Thyme tonight and got a quick, very helpful reply from the owner saying that they can definitely do a 200 person wedding. I will have another conversation with her this week, but I wanted to know if anyone has worked with them on a wedding and if so, please share details! Size? Food style? Budget? How happy were you, etc! I can't find much about them online and I think my parents have only been to smaller parties they have catered. Any info would be so appreciated!!! Thanks so much!! Kate

Re: It's Thyme Catering

• Options
    Hi Kate! I'll be interested to hear how your conversation goes, and how you feel about them - I'm planning a July wedding at my parents home in Fairhaven! I have inquiries into Capers, Blackstone, and Pranzi. While good food and beverage are a priority, we also need a caterer who will assist with all the rentals. Who are considering for your tent? 
  • Options
    Hi! Oh good, let's keep in touch on vendors! In my brief email exchange with the owner of It's Thyme, she did mention she could help with all my rentals. I will let you know more details after I speak with her.
  • Options
    Oh and I'm looking at Sperry Tents for my tent...I want to do a sailcloth one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards