Virginia
Options

Rehearsal Dinner - Unique Locations in Virginia Beach area?

I'm getting married in VA Beach in August 2014 and need some unique rehearsal dinner ideas. Initially, I wanted to do the rehearsal dinner at a nearby vineyard and rent a trolley to transport the guests. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a vineyard option within close driving distance of the beach. So I'm looking for alternative, creative rehearsal dinner ideas. I've looked into the VA Aquarium and am exploring the idea of a cruise (but that may not work due to handicap accessability). Does anyone have any cool suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Unique Locations in Virginia Beach area?

• Options
    You could have it in a tent on the beach, or check and see if you could use the pier in the evening...
  • Options
    vbarger13vbarger13 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Some of the historic houses will allow you to bring in caterers and such. We were looking at Lynnhaven House as a reception location, but had to rethink because of size limits. But for a rehearsal it might work, though you'd have to have it catered or bring in your own food.

There's also some great restaurants, depending on your budget. I love Waterman's - right on the beach, good food, and they do have a private room that's pretty much the whole upper floor.

We're doing ours at Murphy's Pub.  

There's a cafe cinema type movie theatre (independent) I think its called Beach Movie Bistro. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards