Ohio-Cincinnati

Reviews for our reception

We had destination wedding but we did use a few local vendors for our reception when we got back. Here are the reviews. Hope you ladies find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

Welling & Co. Jewelers-A

We were able to pick out exactly what we wanted, they designed a ring for us based on what we liked, working within our budget. Staff are great to work with!

Bridal and Formal-A

They went out of their way to make sure I had my dress on time with such a short timeframe. They have the best selection of dresses. The staff are great and treat everyone the same no matter the budget.

Mulhauser Barn-A

We couldn’t imagine our reception any place other than Mulhauser; however, we were really hesitant because of it not being air conditioned. It got up to 83 degrees outside the day of. We had all of the windows and doors closed while we set up and it was actually cold in there with the industrial fans on high. When the vendors arrived and kept opening/closing the front door it got hot fast. By opening all the doors and windows on both sides it created a great cross breeze and cooled down again.

Cindy DJ-A

Ryan did a great job working with us and our venue.

The Married Photogs-A+

We had them do our engagement pictures and they did a great job. They were really up for anything and willing to go anywhere. The pictures turned out great.

Cincinnati Catering-A+

They were really great to work with throughout the planning process, answering all of my questions. The staff the day of set up and cleaned up quickly. They were friendly and made sure everything went smoothly.

Dolce Old Fashioned Confections-A++

Kathleen made cupcakes and cookies for our reception. She set up the dessert table and decorated it beautifully. I was really amazed how great the table looked. All I have heard about since the reception is how great the cookies were. We are going to have to order some because they were literally gone in 2 minutes so we didn’t get to try any. The cupcakes were great though!

Totally Promotions-A+

We ordered custom can coolers. They were great to work with, sending us proofs of the customization. We went with them because they were the most reasonably website, after placing the order I discovered they are somewhat local too, based out of Columbus.

Stitches by Pauline-A+

Pauline did a great job and was very reasonably priced. She was able to get me in quickly. Made sure I was comfortable and that everything was perfect.

Travel agent-A+

Meredith was extremely helpful in planning our honeymoon. She offered tips and advice working with our budget. She made sure we had everything we needed for our honeymoon. Our guests loved the honeymoon registry option. She even worked with some of our guests to plan surprises for us on our honeymoon, such as scheduling a luau for us.

Wedpics.com-A

The site was very user friendly. We were able to link it to our wedding site. They had downloadable cards with the site and log in information and directions how to load pics from a smartphone or computer. Everything was free. I just had to buy a pack of printable business cards to print the downloaded site information. Some of the guests really liked it and we were able to get some really good candidate pics we would have never normally seen. The best part was since guests could instantly upload pics, we were able to view all the pics that night. However a lot of our guests opted to just post pics on Facebook instead.

Email Me Form-B

We did formal RSVP cards for our wedding but for our reception back home we opted for online RSVP’s since it was more laid back. We used this site to link the online R.S.V.P. to our wedding website. Guests were not very receptive to the online rsvp. Saying it took more effort to click a link  and check a box, then to fill out a card and place the card back in the mail. The site says you can download the rsvps into an excel document for easy tracking but there is cost involved with this. Most features on the site require an additional charge, which wasn’t completely clear when signing up.

Vista Prints-B+

We ordered our invitations through Vista Print because we couldn’t beat the price. It was cheaper than us doing them ourselves. We ordered invitations, shower thank you cards, response cards, and envelopes. The invitations came in with a black smudge on every single one. You would think they would have someone check them or at least the person putting them in the box would have noticed. I emailed vistaprint about it on a Sunday. Not expecting anything to be done until at least Monday. By the end of the day Sunday they had shipped all new invitations and envelopes to me no questions asked. I received them a couple of days later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards