Snarky Brides

Who are you...?

My wedding was two weeks ago, and it was awesome. The pictures turned out great (I posted a few on the GIS board :) ).
Anyway, apparently my sister got an odd friend request on FB... for the sole purpose of seeing my wedding photos.
I guess this person trying to add my sister is a neighbour to my great aunt who couldn't make it to the wedding. She said she wanted to pass the photos onto my great Aunt and to send her the photos.

I'm a little sketched out. I talked to my dad today, who said that even at 80 something years old, my great aunt has her own facebook account. So that makes me more sketched out that this neighbour is trying to get my photos.

What should I do?
I'm sort of thinking I'm going to just mail some developed photos to my Great Aunt. But how do I deal with her neighbour?
Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

Re: Who are you...?

•     She's likely just nosey, but I'd have your sister ignore the request, block her, and send your aunt some photos.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's weird. She doesn't think one of your family members can manage to contact you and get to see photos? She's just being nosy, I agree.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards