Ohio-Northeast
Options

Outdoor wedding venue

Hi, I am looking for an outdoor wedding venue in Northeast Ohio for an August 2014 wedding. I would like to find something that can fit 200 people, with a backup building or pavilion in case it rains. I really like the idea of a park, but haven't been able to find something I like that can seat the amount of people. 

Thanks!

Re: Outdoor wedding venue

• Options

A friend of mine just go married at Quail Hollow. The ceremony was scheduled to be outdoors and the reception indoors (which may be a good option for August in Cleveland). Unfortunately due to weather (rain) they had to move they had to move the ceremony inside. Since it's a hotel along with a golf course, they were able to book overnight accomodations at the venue for anyone who needed them.

Another suggestion is Pine Ridge Country Club or Manakiki Golf Course, both in Willoughby near route 90. Not sure if they can both do an outdoor ceremony but they both have outdoors area for dining. Probably not enough for 200 people to eat outdoors but if weather permits they can probably set those areas up for cocktail hour or area for people to hang out after dinner.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards