Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

The Pros Photography?

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I am looking into them for our photography. Any recommendations would be wonderful!

imageOur wedding day with our 2 puppies

image My new last name!!!

Re: The Pros Photography?

• Options
    If you do a search here, you should find some answers.  From what I've read before, I would never use them.  
  • Options
    GB520GB520 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I had a friend recommend them.. her pics turned out beautifully. I don't know now though I've read some bad stuff on here about them. I was planning on looking into them.
  • Options
    Avoid at all costs. Read the reviews from lowest to highest. They outsource their work - they get photographers from Craigslist, pay them insanely low prices, and therefore have no control over the consistency or quality of what you're getting. Lots of couples have gotten the bait and switch before . . . you don't want to hire a company whose photographers have no personal incentive to do a good job with your images (i.e. their name/business is not on the line if they ruin the photos - it would be The Pros problem if something happened).
  • Options
    Don't use them.  Find individuals with a good portfolio.  The Pros is a huge bait and switch operation. Once you paid everything, the only thing which is not going to change is the bride and the groom. They will come up with various excuses. Most popular is the photographer had some family emergency so had to fly out of the state ( google it and you will see) . Use PPA (https://www.ppa.com/findaphotographer ) to find a good photographer and friends referrals to find a good DJ and  the photographers referral to find a good videographer ( because they work together ) 
  • Options
    @countryapple98 - this post is over a year old.  You can see the OPs wedding photo in the post....she's already married!  Please don't dig up zombie threads.  If you'd like to post about something that is older, feel free to start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards