Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Exquisite Bride locations?

I'm getting ready to schedule an appointment at Exquisite Bride, does anyone know if their Murrysville or Gibsonia location has a larger stock of dresses? They're both equal distance from me so I'm just going to go the one with more dresses. :)

Re: Exquisite Bride locations?

• I bought mine in gibsonia at a Sottero Midgley trunk show....   I'm not sure which has more, but I can ONLY assume the Murrysville since that is their original location.  BUT I can also say that there are alot of dresses jammed into the Gibsonia store. The owner is very nice, call the Murrysville location, her name is Susan, and I'd just ask :) 
  • I would go to Murrysville. They have prettier dresses in my opinion. Ask to work with Mateya. She was great. Had problems with my dress which she fixed right away. She truly wants you to be happy!
  • Definitely Murrysville. I also worked with Mateya. They made picking my dress simple and they are so nice.
  • I should also add, they were the only shop in the pittsburgh area to have the designer I was looking at. When i told them what dress i really wanted, they didnt have a sample in the shop, but there was no hesitation to call the designer and get it in for me to try on. ended up with that one too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards