Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Skincare

What is your favorite facial skincare product? 

Re: Skincare

• LoredLored member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    I have super dry skin and LOVE Josie Maran products, especially her oil facial wash. Also love Kiehl's products. Drugstore, Jergens all the way. Again, this is based on dry skin but I'd highly recommend.
  • I started using Clinique's 3 step skincare regime about a month ago and I am seeing improvements in my skin. I've been trying to find a skincare routine for a few years now and I'm really happy with Clinique.
  • I use BeautiControl for my facial regimen. I use a purifying cleansing gel, exfoliant, and spf 20 moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin. When I found it, I fell in love. I have always had a hard time with skincare until now, so I'd say it's my fav, by far.
  • I went to a dermatologist as a teen when I was suffering from acne. Any department store brand you could name or OTC I had tried. I brought in a huge bag to his office and he said throw it out. To this day I wash my face twice daily with good old ivory soap and use Cetaphil with SPF moisturizer. Skin never breaks out and my skin is always moisturized. Not to mention, the SPF has helped repair some damage from those not so smart tanning days in high school and early college. 
  • I started using Rodan and Fields it is awesome, you can even do your own exfoliation! It was so good I became a consultant! And it was featured in Brides magazine this month!
  • My clarisonic face brush! I've had it for 5 years and it was well worth the investment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards