Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

UPDATED: Pgh Knot Weebly Site

Hi ladies!  I finally made the requested and necessary updates to the board's Weebly page.  Check it out here:

http://pghknottie.weebly.com/

Let me know if anyone has any other requests for edits or additions!  I hope it's helpful for all our new members!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
Vacation

Re: UPDATED: Pgh Knot Weebly Site

• ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great Jen! It reminds me that I really need to make a freakin bio. I love lookin at other people's but I haven' been motivated to make one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shortyhartzshortyhartz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!  I really appreciate you putting in a key for abbreviations like I had suggested!  Thanks!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! Thanks for making the updates!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Looking good- good call on putting a list of vendors that allow you to bring your own catering. This is nit-picky, but I still have issues with a couple of the things under "you know your a Knottie when" section.

You talk openly about periods, pregnancies, sore boobs, sex, etc all with people you’ve never met.

This has probably been in there for a while, but I just noticed it recently. IMO, it's out of place- belongs more on the Bump or something. It doesn't seem to fit our board.

You read emails from co-workers/friends that use standard acronyms and you associate them with Knottie meaning and not their true meaning. Example, "We should find a DD if we go out." Proper meaning = designated driver; knottie meaning = darling daughter

DD means darling daughter on the Nest/Bump. On the Knot, it's used more to mean dirty delete, as in when someone posts something, gets responses, then deletes the thread. This is also the meaning listed under "Knottie Abbreviations."

Sorry to be a PITA, but I just wanted to point those out.
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim- fixed!  Thanks!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards