July 2014 Weddings

What will your flower girl be throwing?

I have a five year old daughter that fiance and I would love to include in the wedding. She's actually already declared herself the flower girl, however, we didn't plan on using flowers for anything. We are having a vintage, rustic, peacock color themed wedding. We had planned on using succulents and baby's breath to compliment my bouquet but no flowers. Is there anything creative we can have her throw? I thought about maybe allowing her to blow bubbles but I know that will be a distraction for her and I wanted our family to blow bubbles after the ceremony. I look forward to hearing ideas! Thanks!

Kristen

Re: What will your flower girl be throwing?

• I had a peacock themed wedding and my flower girl tossed peacock feathers - it was a big hit!
  • You could always use silk petals, or even make paper cut-out blossoms or even hearts.  :)
  • I'm doing bell ringers instead of flowers... I plan to find vintage bells to use
  • I had a July 3rd wedding and she dropped stars. It was perfect!
    You could have her drop baby's breathe. Or check out cut/ punched card stock shapes on Etsy or Ebay.
    My sister's flower girl carried a bouquet and didn't drop anything. She was just happy to have flowers.
    GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Our flower girl was our niece, and since she is only 15 months, she just carried a kissing ball of silk flowers and didn't throw anything. It worked out great, she actually held it all the way down the aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards