Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Timeline for Hair/Make-up

Hey Ladies!

My girls and I are staying in a Hotel the night before the wedding. I have my Hair and Make-up artists coming to the hotel to get everything done. Since not ALL of my girls(mothers included) are getting make-up done, im trying to figure out how to best plan the morning.

My wedding is Scheduled for 3pm.  and figured ready by 1230-1pm so we can do pictures before the wedding.

So, Any advice on when I should set up hair and make-up to arrive at the hotel? 

5 Bridesmaids plus me for hair, and possibly our flower girls(still up in the air).

Thanks Ladies!

Re: Timeline for Hair/Make-up

• I would talk to your hair and MUA and let them know that you need to be ready by 1pm for pre-ceremony pictures.  I would also let them know that 6 people will be needing hair and makeup.  They should be able to let you know when it would be best for them to arrive and get started.

• I agree w/pp. Your hair stylist & make up artist will know how long it will take them to do that many people and let you know. I wish I would have asked, starting an hour earlier then what I thought was needed would have reduced stress and allowed for more pre-wedding photos. Due to time crunch we weren't able to do any of me and my girls or me with my parents, we had to squeeze those in later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards