August 2013 Weddings
Options

Horrible News

My knee has been bothering me for a couple of weeks now, I cant straighten it completely & therefore limp around. I have been going to Physio to fix the problem for the last couple of weeks until I could get into see a doctor. Today was the soonest I could get in to see a doctor and he gave me the last 3 words a bride wants to hear 1 month from her wedding "You need surgery" I of course started crying when he told me. I go see the surgeon on Monday to get all the details. To say I am upset is an understatement. I can't stop crying. I will now be limping around (If I can walk) at my wedding and during our once in a lifetime trip to Vietnam. 

Why? Why now???!!!!!! 

Re: Horrible News

• Options
    Just called a couple hospitals and wait times are 4-5 months. I'm F'd. 
  • Options
    That's awful news.  I'm so sorry this had to happen one month before your wedding.  

Is postponing the Vietnam trip an option.  You could have a mini-vacation after the wedding and then take the Vietnam trip later so you can fully enjoy it.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! What awful timing! I hope by some miracle the pain gets better or you can squeeze in the surgery quickly so you can enjoy your wedding and HM. Let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sending healing and calming vibes your way.... 
  • Options
    Oh this totally sucks! Hope you get some good news.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    awful :(  is there anything they can do for a quick temp fix?  I know my dad needs both shoulders replaced right now and he is getting a shot of cortisone to help take the edge off until after the wedding.
  • Options
    So good news, I seen a surgeon today he wrote URGENT and DESPERATE on my papers to get me into surgery and told me not to worry so I have a good feeling. I find out my surgery date on Wednesday. Its only a 3 week healing process so if I can get in now I will be okay :) 
  • Options
    Omg I'm glad I read all this at once bc I was stressing for you... So glad they were understanding and got you in the schedule so quickly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Would give you multiple love it's if I could! So glad it worked out and your wedding is at the end of the month!
  • Options
    That's great news!!!  Good luck with your surgery!!
  • Options
    That's awesome they can fit you in, good luck with it all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's amazing news!!! Yaay!!!!  Good luck with the surgery!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FANTASTIC!  So glad you were able to get that worked out so you can enjoy your big day and honeymoon pain free :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards