Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Providence, RI Wedding June 2013

I was married at the Providence Biltmore in June and I would use every vendor again.

First, the Biltmore was amazing.  The new ballroom is beautiful as is the rest of the hotel.   Scott and his team are amazing.  You don't have to worry about a thing all day long as they are on top of everything.  They go way above and beyond any expectation.
My flowers were gorgeous thanks to Flowers by the Station in Attleboro, as were the linens from Rentals Unlimited.
Our DJ, Corey Young from Out of the Box Productions definitely knew the crowd as people were dancing the entire time.  The dance floor was full for the entire reception and everyone had a blast.
Arpeggio Productions provided the after party with karaoke.  They are always a blast, as well as professional.
My videographer, Mike Picard Productions and my photographer Erin McGinn did a BEAUTIFUL job capturing the day.  They both bring the creative element and know exactly how to get the best shots and video without you even realizing what's going on .
Salon KG - Kristin and Ashley were phenomenal with gorgeous hair and makeup that lasted all day and everyone commented on. 
I would highly recommend any of the above.  
PVD61413
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards