Snarky Brides

Poll: Passing gas in front of SO

2»

Re: Poll: Passing gas in front of SO

• He farts in front of me all.the.time. I never fart in front of him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We only fart in front of each other if it's by accident. Burping is different, and is always followed by "excuse me." We don't go to the bathroom in front of each other either. Sometimes when hiking FI will be my lookout when I really have to pee - he makes sure no other hikers are coming down the path and will see me behind a tree!
  • RajahBMFD said:
    I'm not going to lie, I don't hide anything from FI. A month into dating we were hugging and I really needed to fart. I said so and without missing a beat he told me to do it. Granted we were outside and couldn't smell it but I was impressed it didn't bother him. When he stays over at my place we use the bathroom at the same time a lot. While he showers I use the toilet. It doesn't faze us.
    We're the same way. We don't even bother to close the bathroom door. Part because our cats like to join us, part because we don't care. It'll change when we have kids, but for now it works for us.

I loved this.  I had a cat once who used to come in and sit on my lap when I went to the bathroom.  He'd howl if I didn't let him in (he was very attached to me), so I gave up and just let him come in.

Our morning routine is when I take a shower, DH is pooping.  We didn't start out that way, but now we'll do pretty much everything in front of each other.  We pee and fart/burp in front of each other all the time.  He'll poop with me right there, it doesn't bother him, or me at this point.  I've gotten to the point where I'll poop if he's in the shower if I can't hold it or go elsewhere.  We have small boundaries.  The only thing I won't do is remove a tampon if he's right there.  I always make him look away until that situation is over.  That's something that probably won't change.

• I fart in front of BF constantly - he tells me it's gross, but I don't care. I told him that if he wants me, he gets ALL of me - farts and all.

But, when he does it, he looks like he's just won a prize, grinning from ear to ear. He loves to try and "dutch oven" me or lock the windows in his truck after he does one. I grew up with my mother having

We avoid peeing in front of each other and refuse to poop in front of each other. Peeing- it's whatever, but poop is private.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • s-aries8990

Sounds like my same household. I get told "You're gross".  Then he unleashes the SBD gas of death, and just smiles. We all run for cover, but its ok for him "cause he's a guy".

And poop is private.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsF0831MrsF0831 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013
    this is funny.. we def fart in front of eachother have for a while actually. Hes def  not shy about it and neither am I. We actually just laugh if its a really loud or funny sounding one. If they are god awfully smelly i try to run away but still cant help but laugh.. I guess were weird ones hah. we don't do the dutch oven thing tho but if we have a sbd you just know bc the one who does it just randomly starts cracking up and then you get the wift haahaha

Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• I have farted on my fiance before ha i don't care. Some day ill be old and one of us will be wipeing the others ass so better get used to it now ha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We don't care about farting in front of each other.  I like it.  We're comfortable with one another, I don't have to pretend to be the "lady" that I'm not.
    I hardly fart during the daytime, but FI says I save them all for when I'm sleeping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards