Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding Venue suggestions needed!

Hello!

I'm newly engaged and starting the venue search process in the Cleveland area (surrounding downtown area).  We're having a smallish wedding of 135 and looking to keep the per head cost at 50-80 a person.

I feel like a i've looked at a ton of places and only found a few I've liked.  Anyone have any good recommendations? We like the idea of a ceremony and reception place all in one site and it must be close to a hotel or a hotel with a shuttle service.  I feel like I'm already out of options and I've just started looking, so any help would be so great!!

Re: Wedding Venue suggestions needed!

• Options
    Have you tried Windows on the River? Pricing seems in your range, however I don't know about shuttle services.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    You could always hire a shuttle service...
  • Options

It's a little out of downtown, but not too much, the Patrician Party Center in Eastlake. Right by a freeway exit. Close to Radison hotel. We had our wedding there & the service & food was awesome. We had 120 total at our wedding and the room felt spacious but we didn't feel lost in it either. The prices fall right in what you are looking for.

Now I'm not sure of their prices but you may want to check with Pine Ridge Country Club in Willoughby. Nice Golf Course 3 minutes if that off the freeway at 90 & 91. 3-4 different hotels right there ranging in prices. Only one may be able to offer shuttle service. Also lots of resturants in area for guests to visit the next morning or early that day depending on when they check in

• Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    I feel like I have been having the same problem--and I also have similar wants in a venue.  FH and I went to check out Hawthorne Valley Country Club in Solon and it was very nice and has a lot of what it sounds like you are looking for!
  • Options
    There is a place in Seville, a little outside Cleveland, called Buffalo Creek. It is gorgeous, but you do have to find your own caterer for it
  • Options

Have you looked at Quail Hollow in Concord/Painesville area?  I am getting married there in 9 days and have been planning it for 2 years.  We liked it for many reasons, 1) they have a great area and a lot of rooms to choose from plus they do a large outdoor tent if you are looking for that 2)we have out of town guests coming in and it provided them the ability to get rooms there  as it is a hotel/resort 3)when walking in it gives a rustic "manly" look but the ballroom we chose allows us to really give that "princess" look so it was a mesh of the both of us.

I have worked with Kim there this whole time and she is absolutely awesome to work with.  We did the choice of dinners (steak or salmon) for our guests and the price is $75.00 per person.

Hope this helps and Congratulations!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards