New York-Western
Options

Four Points by Sheraton - Niagara Falls

Hi Everyone,

I'm new around here. I'm recently engaged and starting to look around for different venues. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to a wedding at the Four Points by Sheraton up in Niagara Falls? Or have heard anything about the venue? We went and looked at the venue today and I love that it is right on the water, but I haven't been able to find any reviews on the hotel, wedding-wise. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Re: Four Points by Sheraton - Niagara Falls

• Options
    I went to a wedding there in June. The hotel is very nicely renovated and looks great. Only the ceremony was there, and it was nice but it was really sunny and hot and there was no shade! Definitely got some sunburn but it's my fault for not wearing sunscreen. Only downsides are that you might get some boats with loud music going by and you might get some people watching from the pool, along with no shade (these are if you're having the ceremony outside).
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    We are looking into having the ceremony there as well as the reception. I love how it is right on the water. We were thinking of having the ceremony on the patio, they added an awning which will add shade for the guests. Thanks for your help! I haven't been able to find any reviews on them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards