Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

California proposal

I will be visiting LA next month with the plan of proposing to my girlfriend - this will be my first visit to California so all my ideas have come from the internet! So far I have come up with a gondola proposal at either long beach or Newport beach.. 

I was wondering whether anyone with better knowledge or California could recommend either of these ideas or perhaps even suggest a alternate romantic proposal?

Thank you so much :)

Re: California proposal

• Options
    You might want to post this on the LA board to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Santa Barbara is a really nice area if you're looking for a beach/sunset proposal, you could even go on a sunset cruise and do it. They also have a nice pier to walk out on, very nice restaurants, and clean beaches but this is a little drive on highway 1 from LA.. about 1.5 hours or 2.. depends on traffic. 

Santa Monica Pier is a cool place to do it too, they have an awesome ferris wheel you could do it on top of it, or you could do it on the beach below.

• Options
    Santa Barbara is a really nice area if you're looking for a beach/sunset proposal, you could even go on a sunset cruise and do it. They also have a nice pier to walk out on, very nice restaurants, and clean beaches but this is a little drive on highway 1 from LA.. about 1.5 hours or 2.. depends on traffic. 

Santa Monica Pier is a cool place to do it too, they have an awesome ferris wheel you could do it on top of it, or you could do it on the beach below.

• Options
    My Fiancee proposed in LA at Griffith Park its pretty and over looks the "HOLLYWOOD" sign
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards