Ohio-Columbus

Our Venue is Under Contract!!! WOOHOOO!!!

After much stress and debate we have a contract with our venue!  We did a last minute change to The Venue at Corazon.  They offered us a FABULOUS deal that put it under the cost of Tall Timbers (the location we were going to sign with).  The venue is much better and they have an on-site salon and spa which will make getting ready for a morning ceremony a breeze.

We're so excited!

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Our Venue is Under Contract!!! WOOHOOO!!!

• WooHoo! Great news! That place looks awesome in the photos and my friend worked there back when it was a country club and he said it is incredible inside. So glad it worked out. Guessing you dropped the rustic theme? GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• WooHoo! Great news! That place looks awesome in the photos and my friend worked there back when it was a country club and he said it is incredible inside. So glad it worked out. Guessing you dropped the rustic theme? GL!
    I'm just tweaking it a bit.  :)

Corazon has some rustic elements, fireplaces, wood beams, old wood floors, etc., everywhere except the ballroom.  Most of the rustic touches I wanted were in the centerpieces and place cards (branches and pinecones).  I think I will stick with those but add some softer elements with a few more flowers than I was planning on.  Maybe not, I will let my florist guide me in the right direction.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Very cool!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Awesome! Congrats! That is a great feeling :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards