Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Valet Parking

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone had a good (and reasonable) recommendation for valet parking services.  My fiance and I are getting married at J Verno Studios and don't want our guests to be responsible for finding their own parking spaces since it can be somewhat tricky there.

I've already called Pittsburgh Valet and was not at all impressed with the man that I spoke to.  I called him multiple times, left messages, and felt like I was badgering him to send me a quote (which I still haven't received, btw).  At this point, I'm fed up and ruling them out due to terrible customer service.

I also called Tri-State Valet and had much better luck with those folks, but the price is a little steep.  $1,600 for the evening (they recommended 8 valet guys since we're having around 175 guests).

Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm not having much luck finding other options out there.

Thanks!!!

Re: Valet Parking

• I would also love any information! Our reception is at the Edgewood Club and since it's completely residential I'm worried my guests won't be able to find parking, but prices seem so steep!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I looked into J Verno and called around for pricing for valet's.  I spoke with a man, Rich, his company is Black Tie Valet and he gave me pricing of 1200 for 80 cars.  His number is 412-980-2827.

I hope this can help you.

Kim
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards