Maine
Options

DJs in Southern Maine

We're having a really hard time finding a DJ for our wedding next August. When looking them up online, it's hard to really know how they will be for our wedding day. Does anyone have any recommendations for a DJ in southern Maine that is reasonably priced? 

Re: DJs in Southern Maine

• Options
    we are using fred pappalardo DJs, he has multiple djs that work for him- and our dj is james mcnally. we have  had a great experience so far working with him and he does ceremony as well as reception music. i believe it was $850 for the night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm actually having the same issue! I have been talking to Mike Mahoney, The Music Man, Mikes Music Mix and a couple of others. I've heard Bill Adams is very good and also affordable, but unfortunately he is booked for my wedding day. One of the DJs I talked to did warn me that choosing the Music Man DJ services was a bad idea, although I don't know if that's just competition speaking or if there is actually something to that... 
  • Options
    sdorsay said:
    I'm actually having the same issue! I have been talking to Mike Mahoney, The Music Man, Mikes Music Mix and a couple of others. I've heard Bill Adams is very good and also affordable, but unfortunately he is booked for my wedding day. One of the DJs I talked to did warn me that choosing the Music Man DJ services was a bad idea, although I don't know if that's just competition speaking or if there is actually something to that... 
    Someone recently posted on the Maine Knot Facebook page that they had a bad experience recently with The Music Man.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Also - one of the girls who used to be on this board just posted this link in the Facebook group (which you should join if you haven't already - it's way more active than this place).  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hired Adaptive Entertainment for my wedding this November. Joel is awesome about making it about what we want and is focused on he is there for us. I have not had him work the wedding yet but his motto and professionalism is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards