New Jersey
Options

Seamless bra from David's Bridal for sale--- NEVER wore it...only tried it on

Hey Ladies,

I got married in November and wound up never using the bra that David's Bridal talked us into.  When I tried my gown on @ the store, the girl had me try it on with it, but before paying we realized there were a few loose buttons on the back of my dress so the girl gave me a brand new gown (rather than the one I had on that was tried on a bit). So fast fwd. to a month or two before the wedding when I tried the gown on with the bra and almost flipped because it was too tight.  lol then I realized to try it on w/o the bra and it was perfect.  So, the tags have been removed and it's just been sitting in the David's Bridal bag and I know I'll never wear it, so PM me if you're interested in buying it.  I live in North Jersey and if you're in the Hudson/Bergen county area, I wouldn't mind meeting up to give it.  Otherwise, I could mail it out.  

-Steph
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!

Re: Seamless bra from David's Bridal for sale--- NEVER wore it...only tried it on

• Options
    Woops...forgot the important details :-)  It's a 34B and I would like $50 for it, but if there are any other suggestions, maybe we can work something out.

TIA!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards