Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rustic Reception Venue Help

Can anyone help me find a rustic style venue for my reception in May '14?  I love the idea of an orchard/farm/vineyard or even a warehouse style space.  I really liked Brookside Farms but they are almost completely booked for next year.  Even if anyone knows of a privately owned space that the owner would be willing to rent out that would be helpful.  I'm willing to think outside the box, but I prefer fun to formal.  

Re: Rustic Reception Venue Help

• Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    How about Columbia Ballroom?
  • Options
    Check out Springvale Ballroom in North Olmsted for a 'rustic barn' feeling, or Smart Space at 78th Street Studios for a warehouse feeling.... 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy days lodge in cuyahoga valley national park definitely fits a rustic theme
  • Options
    We are using American wilderness campground - the building is gorgeous also doing rustic!
  • Options

Try Vermillion on the Lake Historical Center. www.volohio.org

My daughters wedding was there this past June and we loved it.  You rent just the hall.  Provide your own bartenders, caterers, liquior, etc.  But it is rustic and beautiful looking out over Lake Erie. 

• Options

Patterson Farm has private space available for wedding rentals. Also, I found a great website once when I googled "rustic wedding venues" and it came up with a site for rustic wedding locations in every state.

For warehouse, there is a place in the same building ast the Cleveland Aquarium, I think it's called Windows on the River (overlooks the cuyhoga river).

• Options
    edited September 2013
    I'm looking for something similar. What venue did you decide on?
  • Options
    I am having my wedding at the Taverne of Richfield. We found it driving home from Happy Days Lodge because it was too pricey lol. We saw it as we passed and said wow thats a really neat looking building. We turned around and went inside. It is a classy restaraunt with a ballroom upstairs. Its definately rustic and the owner/banquet manager is super nice and helpful. You can basically do whatever you want. And the food is DELICIOUS! 

We are doing our ceremony on the patio which has a ton of flowers and trees. They also work with a family farm down the road for pictures, you could see about doing the ceremony there too.

I don't know what size your guest list is, they accomidate up to 80 ppl, I think. Anyway hope this helps! 
    (sorry for all the spelling errors, I'm super tired! lol) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards