New Jersey
Options

Bridal Party Table

Hi! We don't want a sweetheart table, we prefer to sit with our bridal party. Our party is small, 8 total including my MOH and the BM. Two on each side have a significant others. Should we sit them at our table as well?

Re: Bridal Party Table

• Options
    I think if you do a head table, then yes, all dates and SO's should sit with you at the head table.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, you should sit them together. The wedding wouldn't be as much fun for them if they couldn't spend it with their SO.
  • Options
    Yes, definitely
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    If it really is 8 total including you & your new husband, adding 2 more will make it a table of 10 but there are very few tables that accomoodate more than 10. 
  • Options
    Absolutely
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    I have been to a wedding where I was in the bridal party and my boyfriend at the time was not seated with me and it was pretty awful for both of us not being together for all the different food courses. We ended up sitting outside the main room a lot to be together. 
  • Options
    absolutely all together
  • Options
    Definitely seat everyone altogether. My friend's boyfriend is in a wedding in a few weeks and they're having a bridal party table so that's where he'll be sitting but she's stuck at a different table with people she doesn't even know. Talk about awkward.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards