Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday questions!

2»

Re: Tuesday questions!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    It's not Tuesday anymore but I was super busy yesterday and now I feel like playing.
    1. Favorite wedding color combination.
    I'm a fan of deep reds, purples, and oranges for a fall wedding. For summer maybe gold and navy and another color to highlight.
    2. If you had the choice to get married anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Coastal, mid-California...like Monterrey or Carmel.
    3. Garter/ Bouquet Toss? Yes? No? Maybe so?
    Definitely not. They've always made me feel uncomfortable. My cousin's wedding last year was the first one I've gone to where they didn't have any sort of toss and it was wonderful.
    4. Have you ever been to a uniquely themed bridal shower or pre-wedding party? If so, what was the theme?
    No. But I guess I'm planning a Stock the Bar couples shower for @southernpeach89 and her FI. Really it's going to be just an excuse to eat, drink, and play games in the backyard with presents thrown in.
    5. Favorite signature cocktail tried at a wedding.
    Whatever the cocktail was that my cousin had at her wedding. It was delicious but there wasn't a lot to go around.
    6. Would you wear a wedding dress that wasn't white or ivory?
    I think my preference is to stick with the white/ivory/cream family.
    7. Favorite food or app tried at a wedding.
    None that were memorable. Looking forward to trying the tomato bisque/grilled cheese bites at little sis's wedding though! I am going to nom them all!
    8. Have you ever witnessed an awkward/embarrassing moment at a wedding?
    Yes. At my ex's sister's wedding. The first awkward part was the raffle for her garter. The second awkward part was how her future grandfather-in-law kept outbidding everyone so he could remove her garter. It was super gross.

Also awkward was how my ex kept flirting with the bridesmaid he was paired with in the ceremony...and now you see why he's my ex.

Another awkward moment was probably me at my cousin's wedding last year. I was really really really drunk...I don't think I did anything to embarrass myself really....
    9. Have you ever seen the couple's pets used in their wedding?
    Yes, again at my ex's sister's wedding. They used their dog in the ceremony but she was wild and out of control...it just didn't work well at all.
    10. As a guest to the wedding, what would be your favorite part/moment? 
    I'm not a sap...I really prefer the reception. The part when the bride walks down the aisle and their first kiss as a married couple are really nice too.

• It's not Tuesday anymore but I was super busy yesterday and now I feel like playing.
    1. Favorite wedding color combination.
    I'm a fan of deep reds, purples, and oranges for a fall wedding. For summer maybe gold and navy and another color to highlight.
    2. If you had the choice to get married anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Coastal, mid-California...like Monterrey or Carmel.
    3. Garter/ Bouquet Toss? Yes? No? Maybe so?
    Definitely not. They've always made me feel uncomfortable. My cousin's wedding last year was the first one I've gone to where they didn't have any sort of toss and it was wonderful.
    4. Have you ever been to a uniquely themed bridal shower or pre-wedding party? If so, what was the theme?
    No. But I guess I'm planning a Stock the Bar couples shower for @southernpeach89 and her FI. Really it's going to be just an excuse to eat, drink, and play games in the backyard with presents thrown in.
    5. Favorite signature cocktail tried at a wedding.
    Whatever the cocktail was that my cousin had at her wedding. It was delicious but there wasn't a lot to go around.
    6. Would you wear a wedding dress that wasn't white or ivory?
    I think my preference is to stick with the white/ivory/cream family.
    7. Favorite food or app tried at a wedding.
    None that were memorable. Looking forward to trying the tomato bisque/grilled cheese bites at little sis's wedding though! I am going to nom them all!
    8. Have you ever witnessed an awkward/embarrassing moment at a wedding?
    Yes. At my ex's sister's wedding. The first awkward part was the raffle for her garter. The second awkward part was how her future grandfather-in-law kept outbidding everyone so he could remove her garter. It was super gross.

Also awkward was how my ex kept flirting with the bridesmaid he was paired with in the ceremony...and now you see why he's my ex.

Another awkward moment was probably me at my cousin's wedding last year. I was really really really drunk...I don't think I did anything to embarrass myself really....
    9. Have you ever seen the couple's pets used in their wedding?
    Yes, again at my ex's sister's wedding. They used their dog in the ceremony but she was wild and out of control...it just didn't work well at all.
    10. As a guest to the wedding, what would be your favorite part/moment? 
    I'm not a sap...I really prefer the reception. The part when the bride walks down the aisle and their first kiss as a married couple are really nice too.
    I didn't know you were that drunk until the next morning when you woke up staring at me like you had just been through hell and then proceeded to tell me that you needed to barf lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards