New Jersey
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Florham Park area

I'm getting married Florham Park in April 2014 and am looking to have a rehearsal dinner on a Friday evening in the Florham Park/Morristown area. I'd prefer a private room for about 25-30 people and would love some suggestions.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Florham Park area

• Options

@aohare16 Definitely look in the downtown Morristown area for your rehearsal dinner, there are so many great restaurants to choose from!  When I had my wedding room block at the Hyatt Morristown a few years ago, I looked at Tim Schafer’s, Portofino’s Restaurant and the Brick Oven. They are all BYOB and I believe will all hold your size party for a rehearsal dinner.  I had my rehearsal dinner at the Hyatt. The food was great the prices was even better and my guest just had to take the elevator down to get there lol. If you haven’t found a hotel for a room block yet, I definitely recommend the Hyatt. Good Luck and Congrats!!!

• Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    I live near there and had my bridal shower at Tabor Road Tavern.  It's about 10 minutes from Florham Park and they have two private rooms.  I was in the smaller one with 20 people.  Good luck!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards