Canada-Ontario

decor pricing.

Hi everyone, I'm considering a decorator that is familiar with the hall i'm having my wedding in.  I will need two backdrops: one for the ceremony and one for the reception including head table decor, and aisle decor.  The package with the decorator consists of hanging crystals with a lot of candles and floating candles, flower balls (artificial)  and a clear table for the head table.  I was quoted at $2500.  Is this reasonable?  I understand that her team will have to turnover one room (where we had the ceremony in) into the reception hall during cocktail hour so this I gues adds more to the cost.  Please let me know what you think.  
Thanks

Re: decor pricing.

• Google Mega City Linen and talk Marco. Tell them Marlena sent you.  Might help Lol

Good Luck!

• Thanks marb911 I just need to know everyones opinion on how much this is going to cost.  I'll look into your suggestion if need be. 

• Jamie...you should talk to other decorators to see what they charge.  Quite frankly, I find it a little pricey.  But try Vivian`s Decor...she produces awesome work and has been featured on Four Weddings several times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards