Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bridal Clutch

Anybody know of a good place to get some nice, decently priced clutches for 5 bridesmaids and myself. I have been googling all over the place. Beyond the Rack had a sweet event once upon a time and I am kicking myself for not ordering. I've checked Amazon and a few major retailers. Any suggestions...

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013

Re: Bridal Clutch

• Options
    I bought my girls all Guess "wristlets" they were like $15 each when I was in vegas last time. It is like this one but in black and its fabric. http://www.guessfactory.com/en/Catalog/View/women/handbags/guess-fiery-wristlet/SP420371

I have the same one and it nicely fits my droid/iphone, a camera, lipchap and the cards/cash. It is my "go to" going out clutch,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out Etsy! Not to sure what your colors are but I have seen lots of clutch sets on there. It's such a great place to get ideas or buy stuff!
  • Options
    Definitely try etsy! I love that site they have it all :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Macy's brand "Style & Co" has cute clutches for $30. Some of them are online.
  • Options
    I will be getting my clutches from etsy too. My BM's will have a thank you note tag sewn into the clutch on the inside. The etsy retailer advertised it and I loved how it is another gift for them they will always remember.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

I ordered a clutch from Etsy.  There are a TON of vendors on there who make wedding clutches!  Definitely check them out.  I got mine for $16.00. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

k well I decided against the clutches...and really love the idea of having cute silkish robes for when we are getting our hair and makeup done together in the suite. I looked around at the personalized ones but didn't really like em. And then... I came across these on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0098EGCP6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got 7 of them lol. I got white for myself, navy blue for my Mom, and teal, fuchsia, plum, classic blue and wine for the girls! I think they will be great. Already to be picked up actually.

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options
    Those robes are beautiful! A very practical and reusable gift. I would wear it all the time. Maybe I'll do something similar....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards