May 2014 Weddings

Picked a date!!!!

I'm super excited to have picked a date. We are doing Sunday May 25, 2014. Yay!

Re: Picked a date!!!!

• Congrats and welcome to the board!!!! :-) 
  • Thank you! I'm excited to have a place to share things.
  • Congrats & welcome!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations! That's an exciting moment. Have you gotten anything else planned?
  • So far just the ceremony location. That was picked since high school though, because its my high school chapel :) They have the date available, so they've put us down. My mother came in town to visit this week so we were discussing reception venues. Unfortunately for my dad, his first choice was already booked (my parents are paying for reception venue, food, and beverage, so this is their area to choose). I already picked out bridesmaids dresses, they just haven't been ordered yet. I might have been stalking TK for the last couple of months looking for ideas for flowers, cakes, hair, etc. luckily, my mom seems pretty supportive of the things I like.
  • That's awesome! I'm sure your parents will find a place they love just as much as their original choice. My Fi and I were talking the other day and he said well we still have like a year and I said no more like less than 10 months so we need to lock some stuff down. LOL
  • It'll sneak up on you! What day are you getting married?
  • Congrats!!! I am getting married on May 25,2014 as well. Going to be a great day!
  • I'm a May 17 bride.
  • Well good luck tammym1001. And @mstar324, you're my first known date twin!
  • Congrats! I'm getting married on May 31, 2014 but we will be having our respective bachelor/bachelorette parties over Memorial Day!
  • I'm a 5/25 bride too! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!! What are some plans you've already made?
  • So far I have booked: venue, photographer, officiant, DJ, and bought wedding rings
    I'm trying to get caterer and dress out of the way ASAP.

How's your planning going?

(sorry for not getting back sooner, I'm bad about checking the forums)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards