Nevada-Las Vegas

Last minute men's wedding band

Hi, so we have the wedding, reception meal, hair, make up and my rings all sorted! But we can not find a store which has 11.5 men's
Wedding bands in stock in the store. They all want us to order! We are currently in LA having landed the other day and we have bought my rings- luckily I was a 6! Is there anywhere in Vegas which has rings of all sizes for last minute problems like ours?

Thanks on advance!

Re: Last minute men's wedding band

• How long will you be LA? We went last week to the jewelry district in downtown and got both rings and FI is a size 12.5! They can size them in 2 hours :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • edited July 2013
    What kind of ring are you looking to buy?  Perhaps you can find one you like on Amazon?  If it's Prime or from an in-stock vendor, overnight shipping to wherever you want is typically possible so you'd have it the next morning.  Just watch out for hotel fees on receiving a package; some are really stupid about that.

My wedding band on Amazon is $19:

http://tinyurl.com/koe2479

Of course since I've lost my ring twice (no joke), and my wife lost my ring once, that price works out pretty well; she has bought me four extras now so every time I forget to wear it, or one of us loses it, chances are she has one in her purse.  Fortunately she's never lost hers; that one is a bit more valuable than mine lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• When my brother eloped in Vegas, he couldn't find a ring that he liked.  I think they had one at the chapel that he could use for the ceremony and then he bought one when they got home.

• SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

My FI and I are doing this for his ring as well.  He will totally lose it and I like the idea of having "extras" on hand when he goes!  One of my good friends also did this with her husband... he lost 2 expensive rings before they realized that Amazon was the place to shop!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SD210 said:

My FI and I are doing this for his ring as well.  He will totally lose it and I like the idea of having "extras" on hand when he goes!  One of my good friends also did this with her husband... he lost 2 expensive rings before they realized that Amazon was the place to shop!  

My wife's been telling me I should get a tattoo of a ring, then I don't have to wear it, can't lose it and can't complain about it being uncomfortable. :-)  I just change the subject.

• SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

My wife's been telling me I should get a tattoo of a ring, then I don't have to wear it, can't lose it and can't complain about it being uncomfortable. :-)  I just change the subject.
    That is funny.  I think some NBA player did that recently because they can't wear rings when they play.  They also have rings that leave an imprint on the man's finger (like if he takes the ring off it leaves an impression that says "married"  on the finger... ) THAT is a bit insane!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice! We will try and get to the jewelry district in LA before we leave! He doesn't want anything expensive so amazon could be the way forward. Is amazon shipping reliable over here if I was to get it delivered to our LV hotel? In the UK it's shocking! Thanks again!'
  • The jewelry exchange haa some great deals! Under 100! We paid just under 200 for both our bands they're whole sale prices
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • rorirving said:
    Thanks for the advice! We will try and get to the jewelry district in LA before we leave! He doesn't want anything expensive so amazon could be the way forward. Is amazon shipping reliable over here if I was to get it delivered to our LV hotel? In the UK it's shocking! Thanks again!'
    Yeah, I'm kind of addicted to ordering things from them because I have their prime membership so shipping is two days and free.  The ship via ups or fedex and I've never had them not ship the same day I order if I order before the countdown thing (have it tomorrow if you order in the next X hours/minutes) expires.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards