Rhode Island
Options

Wedding Venue Budget

Hey Guys! My Fiance and I will be getting married in Oct of 2015 (fall theme), we have strict budget since we are paying for everything ourselves. We are from East Providence and looking for a low budget reception only site. Were looking to spend about 6k on the venue, and so far West Valley Inn is the cheepest. We did want a rustic type wedding, but were realizing that those places are about $80 a head which is INSANE! At this point were not going to be to picky, as long as its not a Knights of Columbus. Any suggestions ladies?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Wedding Venue Budget

• Options
    I have looked EVERYWHERE and every place has a site fee.....until I found Quidnessett Country Club. You're only cost is for the food and booze, no site fee and the deposit goes directly towards your final bill. I'm working with Loraine. She is absolutely amazing and very accommodating. Seated plates run from $25.95 to $44.95 pp. Feel free to private message me and I can pass along some more info. They book fast...
    http://www.quidnessett.com/
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch! Ill def check it out, its a beautiful venue! Ive been there for a wedding recently and the food was FAB! We also just visited west valley, and there is not site fee and there is a $30 per person package that has champain, hor durves (if thats how you spell it) as well as a fruit, vegi, and cheese plate, desert and chair covers. That also includes a choice of baked stuff shrimp (My fav!) and prime rib! Ill def make an appintment with Quidnesset! Thanks a bunch for the info!
  • Options
    Quidnessett Country Club is nice, but further away.  I recommend Venus de Milo in Swansea, MA.  It's closer than Quidnessett & Massachusetts taxes are cheaper than RI!  :)
  • Options
    Excited to see another 2015 bride! Book early and you'll lock in the pricing. Also definitely call places and see if they will work with you instead of just looking online. We found places that were willing to extend their winter pricing through April even though they didn't advertise that. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards