Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Clarisonic

Hi ladies! I'd like to get into a good skin are routine in preparation for the wedding day, so I've been considering purchasing the Clarisonic facial cleansing brush. I've read some awesome reviews online. The only big downside is cost, but I'd be willing to put the money down for something that I'll really benefit from (plus I'd obvi be using it past our wedding day). Any thoughts on this, or experience with this product?

Re: Clarisonic

• I LOVE my Clarisonic. I would pay $1,000 for this thing. My skin is terrible - very oily and acne prone and the Clarisonic has made a WORLD of difference. I rarely break out and my skin is noticeably less oily. I HIGHLY recommend it. I've had mine for over 2 years and no problems. 

However, I have heard more than once that if your skin is pretty good to begin with, it doesn't make enough of a difference to be worth the expense. Just a thought. 

Also - I promise I don't work for Clarisonic or QVC, but if you buy it on QVC, they'll send it to you now and split the cost down to 5 or 6 monthly payments. No interest or extra charge. Made it much easier for me. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I have really dry skin, and the Clarisonic Mia made me break out in cystic acne even with the delicate brush. I think this is because sometimes when your skin is dry and then what little oil you have is removed, it causes your skin to respond by producing more oil which can result in acne. I stopped using my Clairisonic and instead I now use cleansing balms and face peels. Skin looks and feels GREAT. Much better for my skin type.

If you have oily skin I think the Clairisonic is probably great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • I use to use it all the time.  I was overdoing it. I think it is a great tool - if used within reason (2x a week). 

• I love my Clarisonic. I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I use it 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin look and feel fantastic. 

• jdblnnjdblnn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I also have a Clarisonic and LOVE it!  I have combo skin, on the oily side.  Not acne prone, but I do have alot of pore congenstion.  Clairsonic has been so helpful to keep my congestion down.  Key is to use it with a lathering facewash.  I use mine with Shiseido Benefiance cream cleansing foam. Great combo.  I use it 2-4 times/week. 
  • I have been using mine for years and I love it. I am dry in the cheeks and oily on my nose and chin. I use mine 3x a week with the sensitive brush head. Makes me feel squeaky clean and keeps my skin looking good!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've had mine for about 2 years and I LOVE it. The first few weeks you use it your skin gets worse before it gets better. I have super oily skin and I breakout once in awhile, but I just always felt gross. After I used this, I was addicted. It just makes all the dead skin go away and feels super clean. Takes all the makeup off too!! You change your brush every 3 months and they have great deals. It's not too bad!
  • MoxieMickieMoxieMickie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2013
  • I love my Clarisonic! I use it every morning.  My skin is slightly dry but overall is in good condition. The Clarisonic (delicate brush) takes me from having nice skin to a glowing complexion! The first couple of weeks I broke out and I have never had acne.  It is by far the best beauty regimen investment I have ever made.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For you girls that have it did you guys go through a purging stage and if do for how long? I bought one a couple of months ago and felt it made my skin worse
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards