Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland ceremony only site recommendations

Hello!

I'm looking for recommendations for a ceremony only site that would run at 1,000 for rental (chairs and all) or under.  We're looking for something pretty or outdoors, either in a garden or nice room.  We're doing a non-demoninational service, so we'd like to stay away from churches out of respect for them! East side, west side, downtown - doesn't matter!

Any help would be wonderful - we have our reception hall and hotel but we're out of ideas on a ceremony spot!

Re: Cleveland ceremony only site recommendations

• Well I can definitely tell you somewhere to rule out. I went to look at the new "Outdoor Gardens" in Olmsted Fall's Grand Pacific Junction and to do just a ceremony it was $2000. Where is your hall/hotel located?
  • The Cleveland botanical gardens are the same!  Thanks for eliminating that for me :) We're having the reception at the city club of cleveland, which is downtown.
  • I'm not sure what they run for just ceremony space but I know the 100th bomb group has a nice outdoor space. 
  • Lake Metroparks Farmpark, not sure of prices, but they host ceremonies only (they can do receptions too I think). It is a farm, the farm area is kept more to one area of the park. I've heard that they can even bring you up in a horse drawn wagon. And should it rain, they have an auditorium you can move the ceremony to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards