Ohio-Northeast
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Venues

Anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale rehearsal venue? No pizza joints but maybe along the lines of Gervasi? Has anyone been there for rehearsal dinner? Any other recommendations?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venues

• Options
    What area are you looking at? I'm assuming you don't want your guests to have to travel too far from the rehersal location to the dinner
  • Options
    We are looking around the Akron/Canton area
  • Options

I'm having my bridal shower at Gervasi, but I haven't been there yet. My MOH set it up and she said it's really nice. They have private rooms that you can book.

How many people are you having for your rehearsal?

• Options
    It will be a large group, approx. 25 people
  • Options

Prime on Manchester Rd. has some spaces for large parties and they have good food. If you don't mind being in the bar area they usually have live music on Fridays and Saturdays too.

I went to a rehearsal at Hackers once too and it was nice, but they don't have private rooms.

The Waterloo restaurant on Waterloo Rd. has a private room and they offer per person catering and do it buffet style so you will know the exact cost ahead of time.

I know I know some other ones so as soon as I think of them I'll come back :)

• Options
    La Pizzaria in Canton (it ISN'T a pizza place - it's actually a really nice Italian place).
  • Options
    We had ours at Bricco downtown Akron, it was great, the service was fantastic. We had around 30 people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards