South Carolina-Charleston

Inexpensive reheasal lunch/dinner ideas?

I'm getting married next April and am considering either a rehearsal lunch or dinner for about 25 people Our budget is reaching it's limit. We will have to pay for this ourselves so am looking for some creative/inexpensive ideas that will not leave people feeling dissapointed.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inexpensive reheasal lunch/dinner ideas?

• Sticky Fingers? They've got a hall and a banquet menu...
    Home Team BBQ?

Of course I can't really think of any of the nicer places that won't be ridiculous expensive.
  • ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    My daughter had hers at Taco Boy and we had a blast!  We had table outside and even though it was in August, it wasn't too uncomfortable with the big fans going.  It was a relaxed, fun-filled time!
  • I LOVE Taco Boy. I never thought about them for a rehearsal lunch/dinner. What a great idea! Thank you :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's the video that the groom's brother made for them.  You can see the rehearsal dinner at Taco Boy!  We had a great time!!  The margaritas were flowing!!  :)

• Thank you so much for sharing that!! It looks like a lot of fun! Did you have to rent out the space at Taco Boy? Were other people able to sit out there?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just paid for the food and drink.  Didn't have to pay a rental fee.  We were on the patio and there were other patrons out there, but to be honest, I didn't even notice the other folks.  We had one whole side to ourselves.  I'm sure depending on the size of your party they would be able to accommodate you. 

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards