Outdoor Weddings
Options

Help! I need a garden ceremony in Southeast Michigan

Hey ladies! My wedding is in Southeast Michigan, about an hour north of Detroit. My fiance wants a barn reception for our wedding, but I want something more elegant for the ceremony...a garden wedding would be my favorite. We're running on a tight budget, too. Does anyone have any suggestions for pretty gardens in the metro detroit area? I'm having trouble finding any.

Re: Help! I need a garden ceremony in Southeast Michigan

• Options
    You should try posting this on your local board to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I don't know where exactly you're located, but I'm having my ceremony at George George Memorial Park in Clinton Township.  They have a gorgeous bridal garden, a covered pavilion (it's beautiful, not just a generic park pavilion) and lots of spaces for pictures.  The only downsides (for me at least) if you're looking to have your reception there is that the park closes at dark and there is no alcohol allowed.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards