Colorado
Options

Venue help/suggestions?

Hello!
I am looking for a wedding venue for next June! My fiance and I are both from Colorado, so we will definitely getting married there! Unfortunately, we are currently living in Kansas as my fiance is stationed here in the Army. So, that has thrown a wrench in our wedding planning! We haven't been able to tour any venues yet, and I am considering booking blindly. I am looking for a venue with outdoor ceremony space and indoor or outdoor reception space. We are from the Denver area but would be willing to travel any direction about 1 hour. Our budget is $5,000 for venue, food, and drink. Thank you for your help!

Re: Venue help/suggestions?

• Options
    Ooops! Forgot to include that we are expecting around 100 guests. :)
  • Options
    If you're interested in the true Colorado experience, the double AA barn in Grand Lake is amazing.  It's on forest service land right next to the Colorado river in  It has plenty of lawn space and indoor space as well.  The ceremony can be held anywhere  next to the river or around the barn.   It rents for only $100 a day and you could easily feed 100 people with a BBQ caterer in your price range.   We would have done our wedding there but we didn't want to wait until next year and everything was already booked for this season.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards