New Jersey

How long before you got your photos?

I got married on May 18th and still haven't seen one picture from the photographer. I sent her a couple of emails and called a couple times but she didn't respond. This morning I sent her a text message and she told me she was going to post a few pics on Facebook today. This was at noon. I still haven't seen any pics. I starting to get really annoyed and worried. I am scared she didn't get good pictures and this is why she hasn't shown me any.

Re: How long before you got your photos?

• ellagirl said:
    I got married on May 18th and still haven't seen one picture from the photographer. I sent her a couple of emails and called a couple times but she didn't respond. This morning I sent her a text message and she told me she was going to post a few pics on Facebook today. This was at noon. I still haven't seen any pics. I starting to get really annoyed and worried. I am scared she didn't get good pictures and this is why she hasn't shown me any.
    What does your contract state?  We have discs of all our images 2 weeks after the wedding.
  • I haven't gotten married yet, but my photographer promises everything in 3-4 weeks from the wedding depending on the busyness of the season.  Two months is long but doesn't seem crazy, though.  At least she answers and hasn't just run off.  Does she at least give you a reason as why it's taking so long?
  • ellagirlellagirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2013
    She finally gave me proofs tonight .
  • Who is your photograher?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards