Nevada-Las Vegas

Big thanks & ideas needed

I just want to say a big thank you to those of you that have helped us so far! We have everything booked/bought in the space of a week! The wedding is on Wednesday at 4pm, we have the Eiffel Tower booked for 8pm for a meal and I am looking into getting a 1.5 hour limo tour before the meAl.
Afterwards we really don't know where to go, there are 4 of us and we don't want to be trailing the strip to find some good places!
Does anyone have any suggestions? We went to the piano bar in New York New York last night which was cool but I don't think I'd like to go there in my dress.

Anymore help would be amazing!!! Thank u all again x

Re: Big thanks & ideas needed

• Snap!  There are also four of us and I was also considering the Piano Bar at New York New York after dinner.

I have had people mention the following two places and was going to have a look at them before our wedding as apparently they are both open late, have great music and lots of people dancing.

Cleopatra's Barge in Caesars Palace: www.caesarspalace.com/things-to-do/cleopatras-barge.html

and

The Indigo Lounge at Ballys: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/things-to-do/indigo-lounge.html

Would be great to get your opinion on them if you decide you would like to visit one/both.

All the best for Wednesday!!

:-)

Anniversary
  • Paris also has a piano bar. Sugar Factory has an upstairs outdoor area and you can see the Bellagio fountains. I have been to Celopatra's Barge and that is a lot if fun too. Palazzo has a Zebra Lounge and they usually have fun bands. If you like 80s/90s music head over to the Bourbon Room at the Venetian. Gilly's at TI is fun if you like county music and line dancing. Congrats!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I was in the bourbon room last night!such a
    Cool place! I will defs try out the one at caesears and Bally. I like the idea of staying in Paris. I'm
    Going to be keeping my Wedding dress on to make the most of it. I thought I'd see people in wedding dresses vegas but none to my Surprise! I will defs let you know if I end up in any. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards