Canada-Ontario

Transportation Ideas?

How are you getting from home to your venue or any other transportation on your big day?

There will be a group of at least 6 of us but possibly 9 or 10 of us that will be travelling from my house to the venue. I don't want people to have to drive and would love to travel together, but am also not interested in any sort of fancy transportation that will break the bank (venue is maybe 20 minutes away).

What are you opting for to get your wedding party/family around on the day off?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Transportation Ideas?

• We live in downtown Toronto. The hotel we are staying at and our venue are also in downtown Toronto. We will be using the UBER car service to get from hotel to pictures to venue. It's like a taxi but they sent black cars or SUVs (depending on what you order). This works out far more budget friendly (for us) as opposed to paying for a limo which we'll really only need for an hour and a half combined. There will be 8 adults in two SUVs in our case. This way we don't have to mess around with trying to park AND you can order the car with an app on your smartphone. I've used UBER a few times to get around and the drivers are super friendly and the cars have always been clean.

I'm not sure if they offer service in other cities....

• Interesting, I will check them out. We are also in Toronto and ceremony is downtown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Uber is an awesome service and if you have a smartphone, you can download their app.  Totally professional - we used the black cars, and the driver was in a suit and opened the doors for us at our destinations.  Loved it.   I like to use them whenever we're heading to an occasion as opposed to taxis.  Way better service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards