Kentucky

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS-LEXINGTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS

HELLO ALL! I AM GETTING MY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS DONE ON SATURDAY BY A WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT MY FIANCE AND I ARE HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING WHERE TO TAKE PHOTOS BECAUSE THE WEATHER CHANNEL IS CALLING FOR THUNDERSTORMS. OUR ORIGINAL PLAN WAS RED RIVER GORGE OR DOWNTOWN LEXINGTON (TRIANGLE PARK, CIVIC CENTER, VICTORIAN SQUARE...) BUT WE DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RAIN OUTSIDE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

ON ANOTHER NOTE, MY PHOTOGRAPHER IS MIKE CYRUS FROM GEORGETOWN. WITH ELIZABETH PAIGE PHOTOS. HE IS PHENOMENAL AND IS EXTREMELY REASONABLE. 

Re: ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS-LEXINGTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS

• MajideMajide member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment

We had the same trouble.  I think we rescheduled four or five times due to non-stop rain until we finally had a break!  And finally we had some beautiful weather.

I know there are some indoor areas downtown, like in the Victorian Square shops, but I'm not sure about having to do *all* the photos indoors downtown.  Some spots in the hotels might be nice, too.  I had my heart set on the Yuko En park in Georgetown, so I couldn't really think of any indoor places though :(

I was wondering if a library would be a good place for photos since we love to read.  So if there are hobbies you are both into, maybe you can find a place that would be related?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards