California-San Diego

Budget reception ideas??

Hello! I am in dire need of suggestions for a reception place! Wedding isn't until July 2014, but I'm planning from indiana. I lucked out and got my ceremony location: Cuvier Park :), but idk where to go for dinner?? We're on a ~$3,000 budget for approx 40 guests. Ideally, I'd like to stay within La Jolla b/c of the great ocean views. Help please!!! Thanks!!

Re: Budget reception ideas??

• P.s I've heard about Scripps Forum, but they book really fast w/ a higher price. Any nice restaurants in the La Jolla area that wouldn't mind a small wedding reception?
  • The Marine Room in La Jolla does a lot of wedding receptions, its supposed to have great views. I would just search Yelp for restaurants in La Jolla and start calling, many may not be used to doing weddings but if you bill it as a "celebration dinner" you should be fine. Good luck!
  • Thank you!! I appreciate it!!! When's your big day? :)
  • Coronado also has great views beautiful scenery and upscale restaurants.
  • When I looked in La Jolla, I looked at Eddie V's (restaurant) and La Jolla Bridge Club (just a little cottage with an outdoor space right near the coast). Both are very close to Cuvier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards