Michigan-Detroit
Options

Affordable Florists & Bakery

I'm newly engaged and plan to married Spring/Summer 2015, but I'm gathering all of my main vendors now. Ladies could you please suggest some AFFORDABLE but GREAT QUALITY florists and cake bakeries. Thanks much.

Re: Affordable Florists & Bakery

• Options
    Holiday Market in Royal Oak has excellent cakes and prices.
  • Options
    Thanks, this is the second time someone has mentioned them.
  • Options

I actually had Holiday Market cater my wedding and we purchased our cake from them. Their food and the cake were amazing! We had yellow cake with passion fruit mousse filling and the buttercream frosting was to die for.

I did my own reception flowers with Costco flowers which I picked up at the Costco we shop at. I ordered the 20 piece white rose wedding package for $399 from Costco's website. The flowers were wonderful and lasted 7-10 days after the wedding. Having fresh flowers was important to me, but I wasn't really anal about the look.

I understand Westborn Florists are really affordable and work with people on budgets.

• Options
    We ended up getting our cake from the Home Bakery in Rochester, however Holiday Market was highly recommended and where I was going to go until FMIL offered to pay for the cake and she loves Home Bakery and asked if we would at least look there. 

We're ordering our flowers online and assembling ourselves...costco and sams have good deals on packages, just not for the flower we want.
  • Options

Hi, my name is Sarah and I do custom wedding flowers at affordable prices and would be glad to chat with you about floral options.  I deliver and set up anywhere in Southeastern MI.  I have been doing weddings for over 10 years and I love to make the Bride's visions a reality.  Check out my facebook page and website and feel free to contact me- I do have openings in 2015.  Thanks!

Sarah Hudkins

sarah.hudkins@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/GarnetEveDesigns?ref=hl

www.garnetevedesigns.com

• Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    Linnaea floral designs is who I am using...she is affordable and from what I have seen she does great work! Holiday market has the best bakery!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards