October 2013 Weddings

OLW- Open Letter Wednesday

Dear FI:

Can you believe it? Tomorrow we'll have been engaged for two years! Its crazy how time flies. We're almost there....

Love,

Your FI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Wedding Dress,

Please fit on Monday. Thats all.

Sincerely,

Terrified to try you on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Shower Guests,

Please RSVP, MEOW!

Lots of Love,

Im Anxious!

Re: OLW- Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear FMIL,
      you are driving me crazy by saying the people we could take off the list and not to worry about, never got save the dates and want to make sure they get an invitation.  YOU TOLD US BEFORE WE SENT OUT THE SAVE THE DATES TO NOT SEND THEM!! Please stop pretending you did not. I love you to death and you are truly amazing, but not at this moment!

Love,
     Your future daughter in law.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dad,
     Please send out the invites.  I would do them myself but Mom does not trust me ( with good reason haha!). 

Love,
      Your little girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Ruby,
     Please stop chewing things.. I understand you are only a 6 month old puppy, but I really needed my phone charger.

Love,
      Your human
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear FMIL,
      you are driving me crazy by saying the people we could take off the list and not to worry about, never got save the dates and want to make sure they get an invitation.  YOU TOLD US BEFORE WE SENT OUT THE SAVE THE DATES TO NOT SEND THEM!! Please stop pretending you did not. I love you to death and you are truly amazing, but not at this moment!

Love,
     Your future daughter in law.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dad,
     Please send out the invites.  I would do them myself but Mom does not trust me ( with good reason haha!). 

Love,
      Your little girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Ruby,
     Please stop chewing things.. I understand you are only a 6 month old puppy, but I really needed my phone charger.

Love,
      Your human

Oh puppies! Ours just turned 1. She still thinks nibbling on my fingers is okay. Apparently she's not as smart as we think she is.

• Dear FH,

Thank you for not being too cranky when I called you this morning to give you bad news. I love you, you're the best.

Love you tons,
    Your Future Wife

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Work,

Please stop sucking.

Thanks,
    Me.
  • @stina... you're not giving me too much hope that she will grow out of nibbling haha!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @kristingregwedding - we have two. The older one will be four. She was a completely different puppy than the little one. The little one loves her kennel, the older one was a struggle. The older one let us know when she had to go out by sitting by the back door and crying. The little one, when its like last minute will just jump up and run straight to the door without making any noise.

• She is so good about letting us know when she needs to go out, but it's the nibbling that bothers me! When she gets excited she will nibble (It doesn't hurt, but we just don't want her doing it), and within the past few days she's started chewing things.. like our furniture! We adopted her 2 weeks ago so I am not sure if this is something she has always done, or if it is because she is still getting used to her new surroundings. We decided she needs some puppy classes!

Btw- she hates her crate and we were crating her at bedtime, but FI has become a softy and she has slept with us the past two nights. Let's see how long that lasts!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She is so good about letting us know when she needs to go out, but it's the nibbling that bothers me! When she gets excited she will nibble (It doesn't hurt, but we just don't want her doing it), and within the past few days she's started chewing things.. like our furniture! We adopted her 2 weeks ago so I am not sure if this is something she has always done, or if it is because she is still getting used to her new surroundings. We decided she needs some puppy classes!

Btw- she hates her crate and we were crating her at bedtime, but FI has become a softy and she has slept with us the past two nights. Let's see how long that lasts!

Thats never good! Lol

For the furniture, buy Apple Bitter Spray and spray everything. One lick and she will hate it.

• Dear FI - 

Thank you so much for offering to write the thank you notes for gifts received at the shower that are "your" female friends. I will write them now since I opened them, but I will gladly take you up on your writing offer after October 12th.

Love you!
    FI
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Dear FI,

I wish you would stop purchasing things that you really don't need; you literally already have a dozen of the same thing only a different variation!  Your doctor's appointment is in a week and a half and I promise you we will get this taken care of and you can be pain free.  Please just hang in there a little bit longer!

Love,
    Your Future Wife

____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Matron of Honor,

Can we please have the bachelorette party any other time than one week before the wedding?

Love,
    Going To Be Stressed Out Bride 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Dear Advisor --
    The reason that I'm not succeeding is that you set me up to fail. Simple as that.
    Love, Advisee

Dear FI,
    Sorry we fought yesterday, but I'm tired of asking you for those freaking addresses.
    Love, FI
    I'm glad I'm not the only one fed up with an FI that can't get something done the first time you ask!
    Driving me nutssss!
  • Dear Advisor --
    The reason that I'm not succeeding is that you set me up to fail. Simple as that.
    Love, Advisee

Dear FI,
    Sorry we fought yesterday, but I'm tired of asking you for those freaking addresses.
    Love, FI
    I'm glad I'm not the only one fed up with an FI that can't get something done the first time you ask!
    Driving me nutssss!
    And he's thankful that I haven't asked him (forced him) to do more stuff for the wedding but he still won't comply with the few things I ask him to do.
    Funny how that works huh?
    Mine asked to handle the groomsmen and groomsmen attire, but he's driving me nuts because he is having trouble making any decisions and coordinating with the guys. If you want the responsibility, you actually have to take the responsibility and get it done!

Thats never good! Lol

For the furniture, buy Apple Bitter Spray and spray everything. One lick and she will hate it.

yes worked like a charm for my goldendoodle! she was a crazy little thing. as for my bulldog we did not need to use it on her... but it works amazingly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Body,

I wish you were a morning person. Then you could get up and exercise and get it over with right away, instead of putting it off until later. When you will inevitably not do it.

Best,
    Brain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brain,

I wish you would just grow a pair and teach yourself to eat healthy already. Yes, the BLT and fries are a delicious lunch, but really, that salad would have been a much better choice for me.

Concerned,
    Body

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Weather,

PLEASE DON't RAIN ON SATURDAY! I really want to take my engagement pictures, and I don't know if I could handle the disappointment of putting them off again.

Love,
    Hannah
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Dear Body,

I wish you were a morning person. Then you could get up and exercise and get it over with right away, instead of putting it off until later. When you will inevitably not do it.

Best,
    Brain

Dear Brain,

I wish you would just grow a pair and teach yourself to eat healthy already. Yes, the BLT and fries are a delicious lunch, but really, that salad would have been a much better choice for me.

Concerned,
    Body

Dear Weather,

PLEASE DON't RAIN ON SATURDAY! I really want to take my engagement pictures, and I don't know if I could handle the disappointment of putting them off again.

Love,
    Hannah
    ROFL!!!  Took the words right out of my mouth!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • edited July 2013
    Dear Converse,

I love you. I love you for having a 25% Design Your Own code. Our shoes, which I was fully prepared to pay $140 for were only $105. Thank you.

Love,
    A Very Big Fan of Surprise Coupons
  • Dear Forehead,

I understand that I didn't sufficiently apply sunscreen on Saturday, but you can stop itching and peeling anytime now.  I nor my clients appreciate me looking like a leper.

Love,

Me in the Mirror

Dear HVAC company,

Please tell me that the cost of a new furnace and all the work we need to have done to the new house will be inexpensive and super speedy.  I'd love to move in ASAP.

Yours truly,

New Homeowner

Dear FI,

Thank you for carrying your half of the load and telling me it'll all be okay when I stress out about mine.  I promise not to call at 2:30 a.m. when my brain starts zipping through the lists of things left to do.  I'll be less crazy on October 27th.

Love forever 'n ever 'n ever,

Your Almost Wife

• Dear Thursday,

Thank you for being the day before Friday, and NOT Monday. 

All my love,
    ~moi

Dear FI,

I get it, you don't like the doctor YOU asked me to make the appointment for.
    I get it, you know your body best.  HOWEVER, your desire to COMPLETELY disregard the doctor's suggestions and things he wants you to try has me COMPLETELY pissed off at you right now.  I promise, he's not trying to kill you. 

You don't like his 'bed side' manner, all because he wouldn't tell you that you're fat!  You were already TELLING him you're fat.  Does he REALLY need to waste your time telling you what all your other doctors have told you and you haven't wanted to do anything about?  Come on now babe, really?

So, come on.  Try out his suggestions.  Give him a chance to help you.  I mean, he IS the professional.

Wanting you to, ya know, LIVE,
    ~Your Future Wife

Dear Summer,

Stop being so damn hot!  I'm having to drag my ass out of bed at ungodly hours of the morning on the weekends if I want to go riding, and I am NOT a morning person.  Just, QUIT IT!!  RIGHT NOW!!

No love for you!
    ~Spring/Fall Lover

Dear Birthday,

Yes, I know you're coming after me, just like Jaws.  You're going to leave me a bloody mess in the water with someone screaming hysterically about it.  The person screaming is probably going to be me.  But if you please, be kind this year.  I've got enough on my plate.

I mean, I'm hanging on with my teeth that this is only the 9th anniversary of my 27th Birthday.  So, be kind, okay?  Give me a few more years and I'll eventually transition to 28.  Just NOT this year.

All my love,
    27+9

KnotGods,

As always, this place never fails to stop bringing me the LOLz.  From drama to bans to GIFs, I can always count on coming to TK and finding SOMETHING to make me realize my life isn't a total wreck!!

Don't change BB!!
    ~DramaLLamaLLady
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards